Dermapen Microneedling can penetrate into the skin’s surface is dermis layer where there is collagen fibre and stimulates more collagen and elastin. As a result, Dermapen Microneedling process can improve the skin to become firmer and gradually reduce wrinkles to smooth out.
How Dermapen microneedling can improve your skin?
- Remove Wrinkles
- Improve skin texture & soften fine lines
- Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- Remodel fine acne scarring in the skin
- reduce Stretch Mark
- Fade hyperpigmentation
- Brighten & Tighten your skin & increase Elasticity.
- Treat Hair loss
Advantages of using Dermapen Microneedling
- Multiple speed options & adjustable needle depth
- Easy & Effectively treats hard-to-reach places
- Visual & Noticeable Improvement from the first treatment
- The needles are made of high quality sterile stainless steel.
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury, No Bruising & Infection
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- More Economical than derma roller, you don’t need to buy derma roller in the different depth.
Do not use for :
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Facial fillers in the past 6 months
- Botox in the past 2 weeks.
- On open wounds
- active acne
- irritated skin
Dermapen Microneedling can be used : on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
What is side effects should I expect?
Immediately after the treatment your skin will most likely be red and flushed (similar in appearance to a mild sunburn). You may also experience skin tightness and slight sensitivity to touch on the area being treated. This will reduce over the following few hours after your treatment and will have completely subsided by the next day. Your skin is likely to feel a little dry and be flaky in some areas. This is due to the fast cellular turn over post treatment.
After the treatment
- Using a cooling face mask or ice pack to cool down redness & swelling
- Puting on sunscreen and avoid direct sun exposure
- Using Moisturiser, Vitamin E or skincare for sensitive skin
- Avoid using any skincare that contain AHA, Glycolic Acid or Retinoid Acid
- Avoid Using makeup 24 hours
- Avoid hard exercise that cause hot face and sweat
- Do not apply spay tanning or fake tanning cream for 2-3 weeks after treatment
Recommemdation for a perfect result, after microneedling, your skin will be a little red and flakey for a few days, particularly when you are using the deeper needle lengths. Using an LED mask will speed up this healing process and clear your redness and micro-wounds at an accelerated rate.
We guarantee 💯 that products will be sent to our customers and you will get tracking number