5 Easy and Fast ways to Improve Collagen. Collagen is a protein that is fully abundant in human body and can be found in muscle, bone, blood vessels, joint and the digestive tract. Collagen help increase the strength and flexibility of the skin and connective tissues. It has many benefits both in health and beauty. We try to find the easy and fast ways to improve Collagen so we add collagen ingredient in most cosmetics and supplements.
The Collagen production stops and slightly decreases 1% each year as soon as we turn 20. When we reach 30 or over, collagen decease dramatically. As a result, the collagen and elastin fibres become thinner and looser as we age, which means our skin is less elastic, which eventually cause wrinkling and sagging. It is a natural aging process.
While collagen production declines with age, you may be able to boost your body’s collagen production. These are the 5 Easy and Fast ways to Improve Collagen
- Eating foods that support natural collagen production and make sure that you are including a good balance of vitamins and minerals. Some essential nutrients for collagen production.
- Proline, such as from gelatin, cottage cheese, and beef.
- Amino acids, such as from animal products like meat, milk, and eggs.
- Anthocyanidins, such as from blue corn, eggplant, and concord grapes.
- Vitamin C, such as from citrus fruits, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Copper, such as from oysters, kale, and shiitake mushrooms.
- Vitamin A, such as from sweet potatoes, carrots, and dark leafy greens.
2. Drink plenty of water. It is important that your skin and body remain hydrated if you are trying to increase your collagen production. Staying hydrated will support collagen production. Aim for at least eight 8-ounce glasses or about two liters per day
3. Exercise regularly is stimulating the mechanisms for the body to work more efficiently. The blood pumping systems are effectively fed into various systems within our body. As a result, it is possible to transport nutrients to skin care through a better blood vessels.
4. Facial massage may help stimulate collagen production and boost your circulation. Try gently massaging your face with your fingertips, using gentle upward circular motions. Start at your jawline and slowly move up to your forehead.
5. Facial treatment by using at-home beauty tools and devices that can stimulate collagen such as Collagen Induction Therapy, DermaPen, Dr Pen, LED Light Therapy, LED Mask. These all device simply available and affordable. If you do it regularly, it can improve the skin to become firmer and gradually reduce wrinkles to smooth out.